Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back with the thick cotton

A few bandage changes ago, I left the thick cotton padding off to see what would happen. Well, nothing much other than I think she got a little bump or bruise and it didn't seem to heal as much during that time, so we went back to the thick bandage and, voila, it is good!


I used a new product in her mane and tail today. It's supposed to keep it clean, slick and tangle free for 1 - 2 weeks! If only... I don't remember the name of it. It comes in a spray bottle. I do like it and it is silicon free, so I think if it does half what it says it does, I'll buy more.



All this fuzz is from a vigorous brushing of her leg. It just looked itchy and like there was some hair kind of stuck in there. I think she appreciated the help. I'm tempted to shave it again.



No comments: