Saturday, June 21, 2008

Padding is better...



I didn't put the huge cotton wrap on her leg last time. I think it felt really weird to her to not have it so bulky. She kept lifting that leg really high and sniffing it. It worked okay that way, but I think that it got bumped or something, because it obviously bled a little bit. Not a great deal and it was dried and no big deal.
So nice to not have the Telfa pads be a sticky, nasty mess when I remove them. I used two horizontally. I like having all the wound and scar tissue covered with Telfa before I wrap it. That would suck to have the gauze or something else stick to it and try to pull that off later. Ouch!
Not much else. She told me she doesn't understand why she can't come into the house and watch RFDTV with me. She is a 4-legged human-wannabe.

No comments: