Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bath day!

Pictures to come of Dani wet from her bath. I forgot the camera at the beginning and didn't want to run out on her to get it while she was soapy and tied. Not a nice trick.

Her leg was unwrapped (still is!) and though she didn't like the spray heading in that direction, it didn't seem like a pain thing. More like a sensation she is unused to, which I totally get.

I used the sprayer (EZ-all) type thing and it worked well. I don't think those do a GREAT job, but it does distribute the soap better so I can scrub faster. She didn't mind any of her body being sprayed, except she was goofy with her head. I didn't spray soap in her face, but did dribble some there just so I could rub her face with a bit water.

I turned her out by herself and she immediately, seriously within about 5 seconds, rolled in a dry patch of dirt. I had the camera RIGHT THERE and she still was able to roll before I could snap a picture. I took a few anyway and will post them later.
* * * * * *
Updating with pictures.

No comments: