Tuesday, May 20, 2008

*Improvement is improvement. Training or otherwise.
















Dani is a lovely three-year-old filly who tore her right hind extensor tendon in February of 2008. She came to me on April 4th, 2008 after her previous owner had done all the surgery needed.


Previous owner, Cassie, is a great lady who is now a trail buddy of mine. Many good reasons for being in the right place at the right time. Cassie is also a barrel racer and, while Dani will heal and be sound, Cassie was concerned for her future as a barrel horse and decided a good trail home (with me!) would be her best bet.


This blog will be about Dani's rehabilitation and eventual return to active duty as a trail mount.


April 7, 2008. First bandage change with me.






















May 1, 2008 Many changes in between of course. Just the next time I had the camera.






















May 9, 2008







































She's pretty cute!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I would FREAK OUT if I saw that on one of mine. Good luck with the re-hab